search our site


Landlords Buldings & Contents

discounted personal and business financial services

This is specially designed to provide household insurance to private customers who own a property that is rented out under a single occupancy tenancy agreement.

Buildings: The property, including outbuildings and fitted interior units should be covered on the basis of full replacement or repair costs, subject to policy excesses, against loss or damage.

Contents: Whenever you rent or lease your property you can cover your contents against fire and theft. This will usually include cover for furniture, household utensils, kitchen electrical goods and soft furnishings. You cannot generally insure personal effects or valuables but you can extend cover to include Accidental Damage if required.

Contact an advisor

We'd love you to stay in touch - why not subscribe to our updates?

To subscribe to our weekly newsletter, simply include your name and email address below. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.

freelancesupermarket.com services

showcasing freelance services


set flsm to your home page

add flsm to your favorites